Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

A new project...

Sorry I have been MIA recently ladies. I have been reading a book and doing some things that sent me on an emotional rollar coaster ride. So let me telll y'all what I have been up to:

1) Reading the most inspirational book I have ever seen
I have been reading "The Happiness Project" By Gretchen Rubin. She spends an entire year working on making herself happier. Just the way she does things and shares her story is so inspiring. So I have resolved to start my own. I will be blogging about it and talking about a lot of things that are personal, so to save y'all, I will be now blogging about it here, I will make a new blog for it so I don't bore those of you that are all makeup/game oriented to death. I will post a link to that blog on the sidebar once I start it though <3

2) Working.... a lot
I work from home, and I can't seem to leave work once it's quitting time. I keep volunteering for things and helping friends out. It's probably going to kill me but the overtime is oh so sweet and delicious. I am a work-a-holic, I need to improve on that

3) Gaming
I have been gaming a lot, and have been meaning to do some halarious adventure posts of my characters in games and the crud I do, but just haven't had the time to do it. I will have a post soon though! I promise! I just need to make some time to sit down and do it.

That's about it. Interspersed with sleeping and facebook, that's about all I have done. Hopefully more posts are to come, I am sorry that I have been absent. This is just a quick post for  now. I will be posting a huge EOTD post tomorrow with tons of looks I have done ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment