Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

An awesome product for an awesome price!

First off let me say:

My nails have ever been this healthy or this long without looking gross!!! Yay!

Now, why is one nail painted you ask? Well, the answer is simple, I am showing you an awesome
product that only costs you a single dollar. Go search your couch for some change readers! You will want this one if you paint your nails.

So I went to Target not so long ago, bored and wanting to browse. Then I saw a nice cheap little product made by elf Cosmetics. It was the first product I had bought from them, and I was impressed. What I bought was their professional Nail Polish Remover Pads. There are 18 pads to a pack, and the cost is only a dollar.







Above are the pictures of the packaging. I love these. They smell amazing and are not harsh on the senses. I recommend these for everyone and anyone. Below is a video I made to show you how awesome they are:




Alright! I will be buying these more. They are cheap, and the smell is fantastic. You also can't really beat the price. I suggest everyone try them at least once.

Expect more videos included in review, it means a lot less typing on my part <3 I leave you with the link to my giveaway:

http://beautyandgames.blogspot.com/2011/07/70-followers-giveaway.html

Please remember that you only have until August 7th at 11:59pm PST to enter, I will draw the winners sometime on the 8th with the powers of random.org! Thanks guys have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment