Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Rememberance

** Please understand that this is something that is near and dear to my heart. Any negative comments will be deleted upon discovery. I am out of town until the 15th, and will not have real access to this myself but do have someone monitoring it. So check any negativity at the door**

Today will be my most somber day in NY, no matter what I am doing at Fashion Week right now, I am quietly mourning the loss of 2,996 lives. Yes, it's been 10 years since the September 11th attacks. For me it's hard to believe. That means 10 years ago from today I was starting my first full week of school at Kingston Jr High as a 7th grader. I was innocent and had no clue what was even going on as it was happening. But more of that later.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment