Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ladies, I need your help

Alright, some of you have heard me talk about my mother in chats, but for those of you that haven't here is a quick run down. My mom is paralyzed from the waist down and confined to an electric wheelchair. My dad works for Boeing and works 6 days a week, sometimes for 12 hours a day to pay for a house and save for a van so she can actually leave their house occasionally. Today I heard some sad news.

My mom has sold Avon for almost 30 years on a join sales rep account with my dad, and has been trying to get customers again because her social security is not covering medical bills and other expenses. She need customers, but can't go about getting them the normal way considering her disability. That's why I am here. I know we are all dedicated to our own brands, but I ask if anything, try some Avon products. My mom is willing to open up an Avon Representative Website in order to cater to people all over the US, and it would be shipped right to your door. I will be doing some reviews tonight of some AMAZING products Avon has for skincare that I think everyone should try. Avon has make up, jewelry, bath stuff, skincare products, hair care products, perfumes, gifts, and so much more.

What I am asking is that you comment below on if my mom opened a site, do you think you would be willing to try out their products based on my reviews in order to help her out? I'm practically on my knees begging. Comment, and let me know. If I get 5 or 6 people willing to, I will help my mom set up her site tomorrow and I will post the link to it in a blog with the biggest most amazing thank you letter ever.

4 comments:

  1. Yay That's 2 so far! (amanda told me she would as I was posting this) Just 3 more willing ladies and my mom will open her e-shop <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I sell Mary Kay, so I'd totally be a traitor, but I'll buy from her. dunno how much it'll be, but I like some of Avon's stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's 4 or 5 now!!! You ladies rock, and you arn't a traitor... Mary Kay and Avon both have their strong points. I've purchased from both at the same time :P

    ReplyDelete