Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

What's on my FACE!?

Okay... thanks to Ree Mariani for the wonderful blog name. So, I decided to show you may simple at home, working make-up face. I may just make this a regular thing is you guys just like to see full makeup looks.

Before I begin, I apologize about my hair, it's really crappy looking today cause I did NOTHING with it.


Hi guys! This is my face! =D In all it's broken-out glory (it's been a stressful week okay :P) So lets start with the basics.
1) Foundation- I washed my face as usual in the shower, and put on a moisturizer (I use just straight Aloe, but choose your favorite) and put on a light coating of bareMinerals foundation in fair. dusted over with a small amount of bareMinerals Warmth.
2) Eyes- I primed with NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Cottage Cheese. Used Madd Style Cosmetics from Inner to outer: Kiss with a Fist, Til Death, and Lust on my lid. Eye liner is bareMinerals Big and Bright Eye liner in Intense Black, and mascara is CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe in Black No 840.
3) Lips A coating of  Madd Style Cosmetics "The Dude" lip bomb with a light coating of Mary Kay Nourishine Lip gloss in Coral Rose

First off, this is my First look with Madd Style, so let me share some close ups:



I love these colors. I love pink, and love how these look. I can't wait to get more colors from them to play with =D

All of these products are things I use almost daily. I love them and feel weird without them. They make me feel good, and pretty. Puts a smile on my face when I get compliments on my eyes or get asked what I used. So tell me, what are your daily must haves? What do you have to use on a daily basis to feel like you are nekkid? Let me know, I want to see what YOU love so I can get some new things to try!

3 comments:

  1. You know what? I heart your face and what's on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off, you're absolutely gorgeous :)

    Second, I use all Mary Kay (I love being a consultant!!) Timewise cleanser and moisturizer(oily/combination formula) even complexion essence, timewise firming eye cream, timewise day solution (or night solution). I use the microdermabrasion every other day. I use the even complexion mask on the days I don't do microderm.

    For makeup, I ust MK concealer, The new timewise matte liquid foundation in Ivory 2, loose powder in ivory 2, and then whatever blush I happen to be in the mood for. Neutral lipline, sweet nectar creme lipstick, pink diamonds nourishine lip gloss.

    I use MK eyeshadows about 1/3 of the time, pigments from various companies the other 2/3. and that's my beauty routine. Unless you count straightening my hair and putting my extensions in, lol!

    ReplyDelete